Saturday, October 19, 2019

Elemental ComBUsTiOn

THERE I was in the bar thinking about my dumb ass life, simmering on a White Claw (not yet officially sponsored) and another beer (Montucky Cold Snack, also not yet... shut up) , AND I THINK TO MYSELF: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SHITHEAD? Well it's not my fault, says me, but I figure that at least I have my astrophilosophy, you cunt, overseer, cunt shit. Anyways so I figured there has to be a deeper identity beyond Sun sign clearly, and figured that one must 'calculate' the elements/substances combining in your soul womb - i.e. one must take one's Moon and Sun signs and figure out what they mean. Now of course there are 4 elements, 12 signs, and so 3 of each (3x4=12). Water and Fire; Air and Earth; but each sign is its own essence, in its family of elements: and once one figures this as a Sun-Moon pot, one can determine one's "subelemental" "goo" as I like to call it.
I.e. Libra Sun = Air + Water Moon = Somewhat rainsome cloudy psyche, i.e. the air sun which creates a wind/atmosphere centred ego-vessel, is undergirded by an emotional, osmotic internal psyche.... now, one can clearly see where I am proceeding with this, but does it matter? Most astrology is in the etherworld of people's minds, that is, it is as it should be, basically just an abstractual board of thought which doesn't have the capacity to involve you in TRUE experience which everyone craves for- it's just an ideology.
Nonetheless this is a fucking astrophilosophy blog so I have to provide fucking spellsheets for you to fucking figure out what you are in life and what the fuck your thinking is doing to your reality.. SO FUCKING STOP DOUBTING ME AND JUST HAVE FUN PLEASE!!!
Now alright, back to the equation. So Clearly I didn't indicate the Water sign specifically nor did I move on to the next step in figuring the essence of how the zodiac combines itself in each of us uniquely. So we can say that the Moon is in Cancer, which means we have Libra Sun, Cancer Moon. Each of the signs contain a style of how their element is expressed. Sagittarius for instance is the most 'fluid' fire signs (mutable), that is it creates fire differently from Aries and Leo. Et cetera. You understand.
So next we combine Cancer and Libra, and what do we get?
A particular flavor of tea - Libra being the 'coolest' of the air signs and Cancer being the 'coolest' of water. Something silvery blue crystal - like a Swiss lake? I DO NOT KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment